Join the 4,000+ companies using Fiix's maintenance software to keep their lines running
Maintenance reporting and analytics
See and share maintenance records and equipment history from a single dashboard
- Get in-depth failure analysis on equipment that you can review any time
- Drag and drop metrics into your dashboard to create a data hub you can scan in under a minute
- Visualize and filter metrics in hundreds of ways, including by time period, asset, or site
- Track costs, downtime rates, PM completion, and more without a single spreadsheet
Mobile work order management
Store everything about your assets in one place and access it from anywhere
- Use Fiix’s mobile app to see work requests without going back and forth to the office
- Send new work requests to a technician’s mobile device when they’re in the field
- Plan, schedule, and trigger work by timezone and get real-time updates and KPIs from each site
- Get a complete view of open and upcoming work orders across multiple sites
Safety, audits, and compliance
Complete all your compliance tasks on time and prove it to auditors in seconds
- Use e-signatures to sign off on work and ensure compliance guidelines are followed
- Add PPE, safety manuals, and more to every work order so technicians can stay safe
- Track scheduled maintenance so you can show FERC, OSHA, ISO, and other auditors what was done and when
- Document, respond to, and measure the impact of emergency maintenance and asset failure
Condition-based and preventive maintenance
Find, fix, and stop breakdowns so production can run as much as possible
- Automatically trigger maintenance based on meter readings, asset condition, and throughput
- Generate failure codes to fix problems quickly and understand why they happened
- Build detailed asset hierarchies for every area of your site using drag-and-drop tools
- See repair histories in as little as three clicks to make sure work isn’t being done twice
Wrench time and productivity
Cross off more maintenance tasks on your team’s to-do list
- Pull up asset records in seconds, even if you’re off-site and offline
- Get a complete view of open and upcoming work orders across multiple sites
- Create a map of your assets that you can navigate quickly
- Scan QR codes to instantly see work, parts, and SOPs associated with an asset
Fiix's maintenance software integrates with the systems that oilfield service companies rely on
Set up Fiix and see value in weeks with our team of maintenance experts
We’ll help you set up every part of your maintenance software and track adoption so you can avoid delays, overspending, and steep learning curves.
- 834 successful implementations in manufacturing every year
Get the tools and know-how to navigate change, drive results with your maintenance software, and scale the impact of maintenance.
- 200 years of combined experience in maintenance and reliability among Fiix’s training team
Support and success
We’re here to help you design a success plan for your manufacturing maintenance software and manage any problem, project, or idea you have.
- 93% of facility maintenance teams rank their experience working with Fiix as excellent
Get help, give help, and spark new ideas with maintenance professionals from around the world in The Fiixers community.
- 90% of all questions on The Fiixers Community are answered by fellow Fiix customers
Fiix in oilfield services
Discover how an industry leader in hydraulic fracturing services ditched a CMMS that couldn’t deliver and found one that did with Fiix
Calculate how much time, money, and downtime you could save with Fiix
Get a custom quote for Fiix’s facilities management software in just two minutes and calculate how much more you can do, save, and make.
More about Fiix
How much does Fiix’s oilfield services maintenance software cost? Is there a free version?
Fiix is a subscription-based maintenance management software. That means that you pay monthly or annually for every user. There are three subscription tiers:
- Basic ($45 per user, per month)
- Professional ($75 per user, per month)
- Enterprise (Since requirements vary widely for enterprise-level teams, so does the price. Contact us to get custom pricing)
Check out our pricing page for more information on what’s included in each tier.
There is also a cost for additional training, implementation, integration, and premium support services. You can see all these services on our training and implementation page. You can also get an instant quote with all costs included using our pricing calculator.
There’s also a free version of Fiix’s computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). It's perfect for small operations or asset management teams that want to prove the value of maintenance management software before making an investment. Our free CMMS software is not a trial (it won’t expire after days or weeks) and doesn’t require a credit card to sign up. You can get started with the free CMMS today!
Can I connect Fiix to other systems?
Yes, Fiix can integrate with many different solutions, including business systems (like an automotive ERP), operational technology (like PLCs or a manufacturing execution system), and other asset management systems or supply chain systems to enable and grow a smart manufacturing strategy. Here are a few helpful links if you’re interested in learning more about Fiix’s integration capabilities:
- Visit Fiix’s app exchange to see our trusted integration partners
- Check out our integration hub to learn more about how integrating with Fiix works
- Read how one maintenance team integrated its PLCs with Fiix to establish condition-based maintenance on its equipment
Fiix is a cloud-based maintenance management system. What does that mean?
It means everything you do with Fiix is done on the internet, from the way you access the computerized maintenance management system to how you store data in it. It also means eliminating the headaches of a traditional, on-premise preventive maintenance software that’s all too common in asset management, like being tethered to a workstation, installing expensive hardware, or losing your data if a computer crashes.
What happens to my data when it goes into Fiix?
Data that’s put into Fiix is stored on secure servers using Amazon Web Services and managed by Fiix. These servers are set up to keep data from falling into the wrong hands or getting lost. Fiix also backs up your data, takes care of all security installs and updates, and manages all regular maintenance on the services, so you don’t have to do any of that work yourself. As far as who sees your data, Fiix is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant, which is a series of strict privacy guidelines that we follow and ensures your data from your maintenance operation is never sold, given away, or shown to anyone except you.
Is Fiix compliant with ISO, IATF, and other regulations?
Fiix is not compliance software. But it can help you prove and maintain compliance with various regulations. Fiix allows you to schedule, track, and document all your maintenance activities so you can show auditors and regulators that you’ve followed all the necessary guidelines to be compliant.
You can use the audit trail tool to filter and find work orders by timeframe, type, and user so you can prepare for audits without digging through binders or endless scrolling through your files. The CMMS also allows you to set up digital signatures to sign off on work, add safety equipment and tasks to work orders, and customize work order fields so you can track any health and safety data you want.
There are thousands of companies in regulated industries using Fiix to track their maintenance activities. That includes businesses in automotive manufacturing that have to comply with numerous regulations. If you would like to talk about how Fiix can help you stay compliant with your specific guidelines, contact us here.
What are the benefits of using Fiix for oilfield services?
Fiix is an essential tool for any oilfield services company. Whether it’s oil, fracking, wellhead, or drilling equipment, Fiix is used to help keep track of all the equipment, tools, and inventory you use in your operations. It enables you to make sure you have everything you need when it comes time to start a new project.
It's important to use maintenance software like Fiix because it can help reduce waste and save money on replacement parts since you'll always know exactly what's available in your equipment inventory. You'll also be able to see trends in how your equipment is being used, allowing you to make improvements if necessary.
Fiix can also help improve safety by ensuring maintenance teams use the right tools for the job and perform any repairs correctly.