Join the 4,000+ companies using Fiix's maintenance software to keep their equipment running
Uptime and productivity
Give everyone at your facility the tools to prevent breakdowns and eliminate waste
- Create, prioritize, and assign work orders in as little as 20 seconds
- Attach photos, tasklists, manuals, and BOMs to work orders to reduce repair and inspection times
- Scan QR codes to instantly see work, parts, and SOPs associated with an asset
- Access failure codes to fix problems quickly and understand why they happened
Get the tools to ditch reactive maintenance and cut downtime
- Automate recurring work orders and share schedules with Operations so there’s no surprises for either team
- Track preventative maintenance levels, costs, and compliance for each asset
- Prioritize preventive maintenance work with an in-depth look at each asset’s performance
- Quickly identify and eliminate unnecessary work orders so you can increase uptime
Maintenance reporting and analytics
Track key metrics and visualize the maintenance team’s impact on a single dashboard
- Set up a custom dashboard to see MTTR, MTBF, labor hours, and more in one place
- Visualize and filter metrics in hundreds of ways, including by time period, asset, or site
- Download your data in multiple formats and share it across your business in one click
- Track the cost of equipment maintenance over time to support capital expenditure decisions like repair vs. replace
Predict risks and resources so your maintenance team can be prepared for anything
- Capture temperature, vibration, and other sensor data from equipment so you can track and plan for potential failures
- Automatically create and schedule maintenance when anomalies are detected on assets
- Forecast the parts you’ll need for upcoming maintenance to prevent stockouts
- Use the work order insights report to anticipate high-priority maintenance in your schedule
Fiix's maintenance software integrates with the systems that heavy equipment managers rely on
Set up Fiix and see value in weeks with our team of maintenance experts
We’ll help you set up every part of your maintenance software and track adoption so you can avoid delays, overspending, and steep learning curves.
- 400+ successful implementations every year
Get the tools and know-how to navigate change, drive results with your maintenance software, and scale the impact of maintenance.
- 200 years of combined experience in maintenance and reliability among Fiix’s training team
Support and success
We’re here to help you design a success plan for your maintenance software and manage any problem, project, or idea you have.
- 93% of customers rank their experience working with Fiix as excellent
Get help, give help, and spark new ideas with maintenance professionals from around the world in The Fiixers community.
- 90% of all questions on The Fiixers Community are answered by fellow Fiix customers
Fiix in heavy equipment maintenance
Dredging and marine construction firm Callan Marine reduced downtime costing them $5,000 per hour in just 90 days with Fiix.
Calculate how much time, money, and downtime you could save with Fiix
Get a custom quote for Fiix’s CMMS in just two minutes and calculate how much more you can do, save, and make.
More about Fiix
How much does Fiix’s heavy equipment maintenance software cost? Is there a free version?
Fiix is a subscription-based maintenance management software. That means that you pay monthly or annually for every user. There are three subscription tiers:
- Basic ($45 per user, per month)
- Professional ($75 per user, per month)
- Enterprise (Since requirements vary widely for enterprise-level teams, so does the price. Contact us to get custom pricing)
Check out our pricing page for more information on what’s included in each tier.
There is also a cost for additional training, implementation, integration, and premium support services. You can see all these services on our training and implementation page. You can also get an instant quote with all costs included using our pricing calculator.
There’s also a free version of Fiix’s computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). It's perfect for small operations or asset management teams that want to prove the value of maintenance management software before making an investment. Our free CMMS is not a trial (it won’t expire after days or weeks) and doesn’t require a credit card to sign up. You can get started with the free CMMS today!
Can I connect Fiix to other systems?
Yes, Fiix can integrate with many different solutions, including business systems (like an automotive ERP), operational technology (like PLCs or a manufacturing execution system), and other asset management systems or supply chain systems to enable and grow a smart manufacturing strategy. Here are a few helpful links if you’re interested in learning more about Fiix’s integration capabilities:
- Visit Fiix’s app exchange to see our trusted integration partners
- Check out our integration hub to learn more about how integrating with Fiix works
- Read how one maintenance team integrated its PLCs with Fiix to establish condition-based maintenance on its manufacturing equipment
Fiix is a cloud-based maintenance management system. What does that mean?
It means everything you do with Fiix is done on the internet, from the way you access the computerized maintenance management system to how you store data in it. It also means eliminating the headaches of traditional, on-premise preventive maintenance software that’s all too common in asset management, like being tethered to a workstation, installing expensive hardware, or losing your data if a computer crashes.
What happens to my data when it goes into Fiix?
Data that’s put into Fiix is stored on secure servers using Amazon Web Services and managed by Fiix. These servers are set up to keep data from falling into the wrong hands or getting lost. Fiix also backs up your data, takes care of all security installs and updates, and manages all regular maintenance on the services so you don’t have to do any of that work yourself. As far as who sees your data, Fiix is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant, which is a series of strict privacy guidelines that we follow and ensures your data from your maintenance operation is never sold, given away, or shown to anyone except you.
Is Fiix compliant with ISO, IATF, and other regulations?
Fiix is not compliance software. But it can help you prove and maintain compliance with a variety of regulations. Fiix allows you to schedule, track, and document all your maintenance activities so you can show auditors and regulators that you’ve followed all the necessary guidelines to be compliant.
You can use the audit trail tool to filter and find work orders by timeframe, type, and user so you can prepare for audits without digging through binders or endless scrolling through your files. The CMMS also allows you to set up digital signatures to sign off on work, add safety equipment and tasks to work orders, and customize work order fields so you can track any health and safety data you want.
There are thousands of companies in regulated industries using Fiix to track their maintenance activities. That includes businesses in automotive manufacturing that have to comply with numerous regulations. If you would like to talk about how Fiix can help you stay compliant with your specific guidelines, contact us here.
How does Fiix integrate with my fleet management system?
The Fiix CMMS can integrate with thousands of different systems used in heavy equipment industries, including many of the most commonly used fleet management systems. This means that you can capture data from fleet management software and use it to automatically create work orders in Fiix using pre-set triggers. For example, you can collect data on mileage from a vehicle and set a work order to be scheduled in Fiix when the vehicle reaches a certain threshold, like 10,000 miles since its last inspection.
Fiix’s partnership with ZenduIT is what powers these integrations between our CMMS and your fleet management system. We’ve successfully connected Fiix with fleet management software that includes MachineMax, Optimum Fleet Health, Verizon Connect, Samsara, Geotab, and more.