Fiix Blog Editorial Policy
The Fiix Blog aims to be a trusted source of high-quality information and inspiration in the maintenance and reliability space.
- All content is original unless quoted or sourced from external entities.
- When referencing external sources, proper citations and attributions are included.
- Fact-checking is essential. All statistics, data, and claims are verified from credible sources before publication.
- All claims made about Fiix products are validated by measurable positive outcomes, actual results achieved, and/or compelling statistics about our capabilities.
- Research: Members of the editorial team, including writers, editors, designers, and Subject Matter Experts (SME) are engaged to begin the development of the content.
- Drafting: A draft of the proposed article is prepared.
- First review: Where relevant, select pieces of content will be fact-checked by an SME.
- Revision: After the first review, the article is revised in accordance with the feedback received from the SME.
- Second review: If necessary, the revised article is reviewed a second time by an SME, after which it is approved for publication and receives the “Fact-checked by” byline.
- The final read: Once content is approved, the article is edited by a copy editor. This is the very last check before the piece gets published. After this stage, the piece will receive the “Edited by” byline and will be published.
- Updates: All content will be reviewed annually to ensure that it reflects the most recent features and functionalities of Fiix. If significant updates or changes occur within the Fiix, associated content should be updated promptly. Final approval must be received from the designated editorial authority before distribution or publication.
- Edited: The piece has undergone a rigorous copy-editing review process, consisting of at least two rounds of edits. Authors are not permitted to edit their own material.
- Fact-checked: A Fiix Subject Matter Expert (SME) has taken ownership of reviewing and fact-checking the content created by our internal writers.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME): A Fiix employee with at least three years of industry experience relevant to the topic at-hand.
- All content must avoid any language or imagery that could be perceived as discriminatory or offensive.
- Our content aims for diverse representation in visuals and examples, where relevant.
- The Fiix blog complies with the accessibility requirements pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please see here for further information.
- We respect confidentiality agreements and avoid revealing any proprietary or sensitive information.
- All promotional or sponsored content in the blog is to be clearly marked as such.
- We avoid making unwarranted claims or promises about the Fiix product.
- We hold ourselves to a high standard of ethical conduct as outlined in the Rockwell Automation Code of Conduct.
Privacy and Cookies