Join the 4,000+ companies using Fiix's maintenance software to keep their lines running
Uptime and productivity
Cut hundreds of hours from your team’s to-do list and give that time back to production
- Create, prioritize, and assign work orders in as little as 20 seconds
- Access and update asset records from anywhere on the mobile app, even without internet
- Attach photos, task lists, manuals, and BOMs to work orders to reduce repair and inspection times
- Scan QR codes to instantly see work, parts, and SOPs associated with an asset
Multi-asset work orders
Manage multiple assets on a single work order in seconds
- Trigger maintenance based on the real-time condition of equipment using integrated sensors
- Create a library of checklists, standard procedures, manuals, and more for tasks and task groups
- See and update all work order details even when your internet connection is spotty or nonexistent
- Add inspection-type tasks to work orders, automate follow-up activities if the inspection fails, and link everything back to the original work order
Predict risks and resources so your maintenance team can be prepared for anything
- Automatically create and schedule maintenance when anomalies are detected on assets
- Use the work order insights report to anticipate high-risk maintenance on your schedule
- Forecast the parts you’ll need for upcoming maintenance to prevent stockouts
- Track the cost of maintenance on assets over time to make and justify capital expenditure decisions
Lean maintenance and total productive maintenance
Give everyone at your facility the tools to prevent breakdowns and eliminate waste
- Allow operators to create maintenance requests in under a minute using the work request portal
- Build customizable dashboards your entire team can use to track all work in one place
- Generate failure codes to fix problems quickly and understand why they happened
- See repair histories in as little as three clicks to make sure work isn’t being done twice
Maintenance reporting and analytics
Measure and share the impact of the maintenance team from a single dashboard
- Drag and drop metrics into your dashboard to create a data hub you can scan in under a minute
- Visualize and filter metrics in hundreds of ways, including by time period, asset, or site
- Track costs, downtime rates, PM completion, and more without a single spreadsheet
- Download your data in multiple formats and share it across your business in one click
Fiix's maintenance software integrates with the systems that renewable energy companies rely on
Set up Fiix and see value in weeks with our team of maintenance experts
We’ll help you set up every part of your maintenance software and track adoption so you can avoid delays, overspending, and steep learning curves.
- 834 successful implementations in manufacturing every year
Get the tools and know-how to navigate change, drive results with your maintenance software, and scale the impact of maintenance.
- 200 years of combined experience in maintenance and reliability among Fiix’s training team
Support and success
We’re here to help you design a success plan for your manufacturing maintenance software and manage any problem, project, or idea you have.
- 93% of facility maintenance teams rank their experience working with Fiix as excellent
Get help, give help, and spark new ideas with maintenance professionals from around the world in The Fiixers community.
- 90% of all questions on The Fiixers Community are answered by fellow Fiix customers
Fiix in renewable energy
Discover how an industry leader in hydraulic fracturing services ditched a CMMS that couldn’t deliver and found one that did with Fiix
Calculate how much time, money, and downtime you could save with Fiix
Get a custom quote for Fiix’s facilities management software in just two minutes and calculate how much more you can do, save, and make.
More about Fiix
How much does Fiix’s renewable energy maintenance software cost? Is there a free version?
Fiix is a subscription-based maintenance management software. That means that you pay monthly or annually for every user. There are three subscription tiers:
- Basic ($45 per user, per month)
- Professional ($75 per user, per month)
- Enterprise (Since requirements vary widely for enterprise-level teams, so does the price. Contact us to get custom pricing)
Check out our pricing page for more information on what’s included in each tier.
There is also a cost for additional training, implementation, integration, and premium support services. You can see all these services on our training and implementation page. You can also get an instant quote with all costs included using our pricing calculator.
There’s also a free version of Fiix’s computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). It's perfect for small operations or asset management teams that want to prove the value of maintenance management software before making an investment. Our free CMMS software is not a trial (it won’t expire after days or weeks) and doesn’t require a credit card to sign up. You can get started with the free CMMS today!
Can I connect Fiix to other systems?
Yes, Fiix can integrate with many different solutions, including business systems (like an automotive ERP), operational technology (like PLCs or a manufacturing execution system), and other asset management systems or supply chain systems to enable and grow a smart manufacturing strategy. Here are a few helpful links if you’re interested in learning more about Fiix’s integration capabilities:
- Visit Fiix’s app exchange to see our trusted integration partners
- Check out our integration hub to learn more about how integrating with Fiix works
- Read how one maintenance team integrated its PLCs with Fiix to establish condition-based maintenance on its equipment
Fiix is a cloud-based maintenance management system. What does that mean?
It means everything you do with Fiix is done on the internet, from the way you access the computerized maintenance management system to how you store data in it. It also means eliminating the headaches of a traditional, on-premise preventive maintenance software that’s all too common in asset management, like being tethered to a workstation, installing expensive hardware, or losing your data if a computer crashes.
What happens to my data when it goes into Fiix?
Data that’s put into Fiix is stored on secure servers using Amazon Web Services and managed by Fiix. These servers are set up to keep data from falling into the wrong hands or getting lost. Fiix also backs up your data, takes care of all security installs and updates, and manages all regular maintenance on the services, so you don’t have to do any of that work yourself. As far as who sees your data, Fiix is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant, which is a series of strict privacy guidelines that we follow and ensures your data from your maintenance operation is never sold, given away, or shown to anyone except you.
Is Fiix compliant with ISO, IATF, and other regulations?
Fiix is not compliance software. But it can help you prove and maintain compliance with various regulations. Fiix allows you to schedule, track, and document all your maintenance activities so you can show auditors and regulators that you’ve followed all the necessary guidelines to be compliant.
You can use the audit trail tool to filter and find work orders by timeframe, type, and user so you can prepare for audits without digging through binders or endless scrolling through your files. The CMMS also allows you to set up digital signatures to sign off on work, add safety equipment and tasks to work orders, and customize work order fields so you can track any health and safety data you want.
There are thousands of companies in regulated industries using Fiix to track their maintenance activities. That includes businesses in automotive manufacturing that have to comply with numerous regulations. If you would like to talk about how Fiix can help you stay compliant with your specific guidelines, contact us here.
How can Fiix help me maintain the assets at my facility?
Whether your facility uses solar power, wind, hydro, geothermal, or biomass, we have several features that allow renewable energy companies to manage and maintain their assets. If you're in the renewable energy sector, you must maintain the solar panels, turbines, generators, and other equipment that generates electricity for your customers. That's why it's so important to have a CMMS that helps you manage your maintenance tasks.
With our maintenance software for renewable energy companies, you're able to:
- Keep track of everything from repairs and replacements to warranties and service agreements
- Create work orders so that when something needs fixing or replacing, everyone knows what they need to do
- Track cost estimates and actual costs associated with each order
- Monitor inventory levels, so you always know how much replacement parts are available at any given time
- Get alerts before something breaks down so that you can prevent costly downtime